WTB/WTTF Alshon Jeffery Low end RC

cardicity

Bench Warmer
I am looking to buy or trade for a low end Alshon Jeffery RC for a friends kid who likes him. I am only looking for low end right now. He likes him (for some reason, LOL) and doesn't have a card of his yet. If you have one for sale (PWE/Toploader) cheap and will take concealed cash let me know what you have. Thx

I got a Platinum xfractor, Platinum base and a topps base. lmk what you think would be fair for them.

I really dont have any idea, I haven't looked into them yet. I know his low end RC's aren't expensive but not really sure. I was gonna look on e-bay and check there but haven't yet and to tell you the truth I would rather pay someone from a trade site rather than through e-bay. I would be interested in the xfractor and maybe the base platinum. If you have an idea what you need for them LMK I would pay concealed cash and PWE with card/cards in a toploader taped would work. LMK what you think

Yep, both Platinums for $3. Go ahead and post, thanks!

Deal is posted. Thanks for helping me get those for him I appreciate it. I will mail the cash Tuesday since Monday the PO is closed for the holiday. I will send it to the same address from our last deal. Thx again.

Back