Baseball WOW Trout!!

T-206

Bench Warmer
If you have a beckett account look at the prices on all Mike Trout cards. I pulled a 2011 Finest green refractor auto. When I pulled the card it booked 50.00 and now WOW I just hit the lottery 350.00 BV. Sure we all know BV prices are inflated in the sell column but sure does look good to have one.

Not just this trout but all Trouts gone up in value even the 2012
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad76/waynea432/trout.jpg

If you have a beckett account look at the prices on all Mike Trout cards. I pulled a 2011 Finest green refractor auto. When I pulled the card it booked 50.00 and now WOW I just hit the lottery 350.00 BV. Sure we all know BV prices are inflated in the sell column but sure does look good to have one.

Not just this trout but all Trouts gone up in value even the 2012

I also saw that he was just announced as the #3 redemption for Topps Finest Mystery redemption heating this year's
product even more. The guys sure is on fire!

I also saw that he was just announced as the #3 redemption for Topps Finest Mystery redemption heating this year's
product even more. The guys sure is on fire!

I was going to buy 2 or 3 boxes this year. After this I may have to settel for one box if I am lucky

i dont mess with baseball 2 much but i know he is a beast,not to trout like more like a bear.
I belive you are right we all should nickname him Bear.

I'll bet the box prices on the LCS and secondary market level go through the roof with folks hoping to hit that specific redemption

I bet your right.
heres the one I have
trout.jpg

Back