Wow Talk ABOUT A GREAT GAME FOR THE PURE NFL FAN!!

atrain2004

Bench Warmer
That was absolutely one of the best all out games ive seen in a long time!! Jags pull it off!! Great game by both sides i could care less who won but that was good ol fashion slugem out football!!

Jags are a beast. I remember the game vs the Colts. They played extremely well. They have a good playoff type team. Should make next week very interesting at the very least.

Oh it was a great game thought ben and the steelers were gonna pull it off! Maurice Jones-Drew won the game for them not by any of his runs or catches but by making them kick away and short giving them great field position

yeah that was funny, i didnt think maurice jones-drew was that great of a kick returner, but it sure spooked the steelers when he returned it for a TD.

i just wanted the steelers to lose, great game though, throughout. David Garrad kept making me scream at him when he threw those picks but they pulled it out when they need it. im sure every bengals fan was screaming their heads off when the Jags won. Great Game!!

I really like Garrard, I could see him really turning out to be a top QB in the league. Don't know what it is about him, but he has got the IT factor I think.

Admin said:
I really like Garrard, I could see him really turning out to be a top QB in the league. Don't know what it is about him, but he has got the IT factor I think.
He Manning Brady and Young all seem to have it. Young and Garrard if they dont beat you with thier arm they'll beat you with thier feet and if not with thier feet they'll beat you with thier arms. Brady and Manning even if they have off days they still find ways to make plays or help make plays for others around them.

Back