wisconsin underated

catch24

Bench Warmer
i think wisconsin is underrated.nobodys talking about them. if they can hold thier own till the elite 8 when they will probably play florida they should have brian butch back and they can be dangerous. what does everyone else think cuz they dont really have that hard of games in my opinion.

uclaker0329 said:
I think you messed up when you were typing your title. I believe it should be Wisconsin is overrated.

Ranked 4 in the country and only gets a 2 seed. Ok . . .29-5 record with 2 of those coming against the #1 team in the nation, not including a win against the #1 team in the nation. On top of that they got wins against Pitt when they were #2 in the nation, and only 1 loss outside of one of the toughest confrences in the country. I think that is an execllent resume and almost impossible to say that they are overrated at a 2 seed.

the only reason they got a 2 seed was because of the 2 losses to ohio st at the end of the season... i think all of the 1 seeds are better than they are...

Quincy8Douby said:
the only reason they got a 2 seed was because of the 2 losses to ohio st at the end of the season... i think all of the 1 seeds are better than they are...

How about that loss to Michigan State?

Back