Why has trading become so difficult?

cowboys8701 said:
I'm not trying to be difficult, but if I'm going to give up autos, that's what I need to get in return. I realize there's one auto in the group of cards I wanted, but it's a lower end one. I'm not looking to trade down on my autos, unless it's for something I really need, or want.
Ok, how about this. You give me the Barden and I'll send you all of the Cowboys that you wanted.

cowboys8701 said:
I'll pass. Thanks.
And you ask why trading has become so difficult. I offer you $50+ worth of cards for 1 $20 card and you decline the offer. I am the easiest person in the world to deal with. Oh well, thanks anyway.

It seems like most people want to trade commons, and inserts for my rc autos, and I don't play that way.

If you want my autos, then expect to give up your's.

i could use the desean jackson auto or the stadium club mendenhall auto cmb and let me know thanks
cowboys8701 said:
I'm looking for Romo stuff, Cowboys RC autos, and auto RCs of the better QBs, RBs, and WRs, from 2003-now. Check my site, and LMK. Thanks.

Trading has become more difficult because many people think their cards are worth gold. Like a Superscripts Quad Auto on your site for 1,000 bucks. There are better ones than that and they don't sell that high or even a Brian Cushing letter Auto #/10 for 75.00 when you can buy all you want for under 20.00 bucks.

Mike is right. He is one of the easiest and most pleasant to trade with. If you can't make a trade with him you might as well jump on your little scooter and take your cards home.

My interests:

D-Will auto
Matt Jones auto
Schaub auto (possibly)
Ronnie Brown auto (possibly)
MB III auto

CMB

And WOW REALLY $1,000 on that quad !!!!

I've made well over 120 trades on another site, so what you're saying isn't an issue. I priced those cards like that, because I got tired of the stupid low ball offers I kept getting. I don't use SV, especially from ebay, and I used to sell there, but things are ridiculous there anymore. If I can't make any trades here, then I'll go back to the other site. I'm just tired of being expected to trade down on almost every trade. It's getting ridiculous.

cowboys8701 said:
It seems like most people want to trade commons, and inserts for my rc autos, and I don't play that way.

If you want my autos, then expect to give up your's.
There was an auto and a jersey in the offer.

Back