Football Who's the best nfl RB???

I just realized. Gore has no "big bruising" defenses in his division. Cardinals, Rams, and the Seahawks. The 'hawks are decent, but other than that, theres nothing. Unlike LT who at least has the Broncos in his. Thats also why its tough for WILLIE PARKER, he has the bengals, and the ravens his division. You play teams from your division 8 of the 16 games during the coarse of the season. It COULD make a differance.

Ok whats your point? SD has Oakland, and Kansas City.

I also think Seattle's D is just as good if not Better then Denver's.

LJ carried the Ball 100 more times last year, and only had 100 more yards then Frank Gore.

LT is the best allaround back
Shaun alexander Is a good back but madden messed him up lol
steven jackson brandon jacobs are the best power rbs right now I think
Larry Johnson Is a work horse
reggie bush will be the future of the nfl
LAST we have Joe addai HE reminds me alot like Thurman Thomas exept with a ring a avery nice back

LT easily. But I enjoy watching Gore rip off those yards. Being the only real weapon on his team, you would think more defenses would have stacked the box against and had more success.

It's hard to make a comparison between LJ and LT just based on what type of supporting cast they have around them. LT has a decent QB and the best tight end in the NFL, so defenses cannot gang up on him like they do LJ. The whole philosophy last year were teams were going to stop LJ because the Chiefs had nothing else and he still racked up 1700+ yards.

This all goes back to the Emmitt or Barry debate. Emmit Smith would not have been the all-time leading rusher if he had played in Detriot and if Barry had played behind that line in Dallas he would have buried the record.

ya he is but tht season the defensives plan on stopping lj because the season before tht when he came in and got 20 tds.

Ground Support said:
What about Tony Gonzales? I think he is one of the best TE's of all time.

LT by far is the best pure RB in the league now then LJ,and Gore.Jackson,Westbrook and Bush are more all purpose backs that will have nearly as many recieving yards as they will rushing.All are great but LT takes the cake.

Back