Football Who's the best nfl RB???

5foot1Howard12

Bench Warmer
There are many great running backs in the league right now....shaun alexander, LT, LJ. Then there are the up and coming stars like reggie bush, stephen jackson, and frank gore. The question is, who is the best???

i say lj he only been really playing for 2 years coming up on his third offical full year he'll be a dominant back this year he has close to 4000 yards in 2 years i think that's amazing and he has 37 touchdowns in 2 years. srry guys im just a big fan of lj. my opinion hes the best and lt second gore had one good year lets see what happens this year with gore.

champb21 said:
i say lj he only been really playing for 2 years coming up on his third offical full year he'll be a dominant back this year he has close to 4000 yards in 2 years i think that's amazing and he has 37 touchdowns in 2 years. srry guys im just a big fan of lj. my opinion hes the best and lt second gore had one good year lets see what happens this year with gore.
Opinions on this one don't matter. LT was by far the best back this last season. 37 Tds for LJ last two years, what didn't LT have 32 or somthing like that this year?

LJ is good, but LT is still the best. LT broke so many records last year you would need two hand to count them all. I think LJ will have a down year this year because the chiefs are in sort of a rebuilding stage, trading trent green and bringing in brodie croyle to start. IF croyle becomes good, it will take at least 2-3 years, and by then i think LJ may be all burnt out. We'll see though, im a big fan of both

LT - I don't think anyone else is even close with regards to raw RB talent. Lots of decent/quality RBs out there, but none compare to LT.

everyone has different opinions like i said. i quarantee u that lj will beat lt in most of the stats this year. even if it is a rebuilding stage now they got a nice wr in dwayne bowe. qb is new brodie croyle but he's good he's going to make a impact with the cheifs. srry im a die hard cheifs fan. whatever team you like ur going to go with the team /player i know lt broke td record he broke fastest to 100 tds. i know just wait and see what lj does this year compared to lt. srry but again my opinion on the thing dont mean argue but i feel strongly on my opinion.

lafastbreak said:
Opinions on this one don't matter. LT was by far the best back this last season. 37 Tds for LJ last two years, what didn't LT have 32 or somthing like that this year?

Back