Football Who's the best nfl RB???

Sorry Fellas No betting.

LT has a great line and LJ is good, but I like Frank Gore. Gore has no line, and he predicted that he would rush for 2200 yards next year.

Check out this stat.

Attempts, Yards 2006
Gore 312 1,695
LJ 416 1,789
LT 348 1,815

Look at how many more carries LJ took then the other 2. Gore Dominated with the attempts he got. If he got 400+ carries, I bet he would have 2100+ and break the season rushing record.

Watch out for Frank Gore in 2007. Buy his cards now.

i agree frank gore has no line and lj had more carries but who was on chiefs last year tht did anything when trent green was gone noone but larry johnson that's why he got more carries. gore will be a good back but his cards were up and cooling down right now tht it is off season. ok i quess we all got to wait and see whos the best rb in 2007.( cough larry johnson):)

Ground Support said:
Sorry Fellas No betting.

LT has a great line and LJ is good, but I like Frank Gore. Gore has no line, and he predicted that he would rush for 2200 yards next year.

Check out this stat.

Attempts, Yards 2006
Gore 312 1,695
LJ 416 1,789
LT 348 1,815

Look at how many more carries LJ took then the other 2. Gore Dominated with the attempts he got. If he got 400+ carries, I bet he would have 2100+ and break the season rushing record.

Watch out for Frank Gore in 2007. Buy his cards now.

Sorry champb21 but you are crazy man .... the question was who IS the best back in the NFL, how can anyone argue with the fact the Tomlinson is the best back right now. I don't care what anyone thinks LJ or Gore or SJax will do this year or what they have done the past two years they have no comparison to LT ... none!

LT is by far the best back in the league right now hand down, no bet needed. Stats tell the facts my friends!

everybody needs to stop arguing!!! i asked for oppinions, some people will have differant oppinions than you, and you've gotta respect that. LT and LJ are both great backs. you shouldn't be betting on who's better. wow.

me and hornsfan were just joking around with eachother we done trades with eachother and were friends on the site if people think im crazy w.e this ? everyone will have different opinions its the same if someone asked who the greatest baseball player of all time everyone will have different opinions srry im going against everyone it seems but i like lj i think he a great back.

Ground Support said:
Larry Johnson had 336 attempts for 1750 the year prior.

I think Frank Gore Blows LJ out of the water this year.

Since the '9ers were behind the majority of the time, most defenses played a prevent, which allows teams to run all over you for 10 years per carry with ease. And that's the point. If you're ahead by 20, you want teams to run in order to run out the clock, so you let them run and defend only the pass.

That is why Frank Gore's statistics are so "amazing". It would be interesting to see Tomlinson's stats if he were on the 49ers.

I beg to differ. I would love to see Frank Gore with SD's Line. SF won what? 8 games last year, and a lot that had to do with Frank Gore's Play.

And by using your scenario, I don't know why Kevin Jones of the Lions hasn't been the best running back in the league. I know he was hurt last year, but the lions were always behind.

Josh

Ground Support said:
I beg to differ. I would love to see Frank Gore with SD's Line. SF won what? 8 games last year, and a lot that had to do with Frank Gore's Play.

And by using your scenario, I don't know why Kevin Jones of the Lions hasn't been the best running back in the league. I know he was hurt last year, but the lions were always behind.

Josh

They won 7 games. And Kevin Jones has been overrated since he came into the league. For some reason he gets all this hobby love but nobody cares about him outside of trading cards.

I would have to say that LT is the best back in the league right now in overall stats because he can get the job done and since he came into the league he has turned the chargers into a winning team.

Tomlinson Is The Best By Far. After That Johnson Is Hte Best Rusher And Bush Is The Most Dangerous. Every One Needs To Put Westbrook Up There Also

Tomlinson- Best Overall
Westbrook- Best Recieving Threat
Stephen Jackson- Best Yard Gainer (1800 some last season)
Johnson- 2nd Best Overall
Bush- Best Up and Coming Back

Back