Basketball Who will be this year's rookie class standout next year?

ozflava

Bench Warmer
Chris Paul was the runaway ROY last year, but I would say Deron Williams at least drew level, and in my eyes overtook him this season. Who do y'all think will step up next year? I think it's wide open, as no one really tore up.....but many showed flashes of stardom. Roy obviously looked good, but I don't think he was a runaway like Paul was. Can Morrison adapt to the NBA game or is he another lottery bust? Person with the best response I will try and get them an RC of that player they nominated

this may sound crazy but Walter Herman. This guy was undrafted and didnt get a chance to play till the end of the season. When he played, his game spoke for itself, showing that he deserved to be on the Bobcats. He is like the Marques Colston of the NBA, nobody knew or cared who he was, then he became a total stud. Its hard to belive that he wasnt drafted, as he has already been a champion, the Argentian Gold Meddal Basketball team wouldnt have won without him. Case Closed Herman is the Man, and new coach Sam Vincent knows and will let him play soild minutes next year, expect his name to be mentioned a lot more as the season goes on cause as i said earlier, his game will talk and you will like what it says

Gonn have to go with Rajon Rondo, may not be the best but I think his stats will go up.

I'm going to go with Morrison. Next year his body and his game will be more acclimated to an entire season's worth of games along with the benefit of playing with his teammates for a year.

kingRoy said:
this may sound crazy but Walter Herman. This guy was undrafted and didnt get a chance to play till the end of the season. When he played, his game spoke for itself, showing that he deserved to be on the Bobcats. He is like the Marques Colston of the NBA, nobody knew or cared who he was, then he became a total stud. Its hard to belive that he wasnt drafted, as he has already been a champion, the Argentian Gold Meddal Basketball team wouldnt have won without him. Case Closed Herman is the Man, and new coach Sam Vincent knows and will let him play soild minutes next year, expect his name to be mentioned a lot more as the season goes on cause as i said earlier, his game will talk and you will like what it says

While I personally don;t think Hermann will be the standout.......I definitely think he will be a solid NBA player! I will go with ROYBOY's response cause he put the most effort into it, PM me your addy and I will get you something out!!

Back