Football Who Will Be The Best QB Out of the 2nd Year Guys?

johnnyboy1999

Bench Warmer
You have Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin, Ryan Tanehill, Russell Wilson and Brandon Weeden. I think Luck will probably have the best year because he has run a pro offense as well as you can run it as a rookie QB. I think RG3 and Wilson will have solid years, but I want to see how they adjust to the new gameplans that coordinators will have drawn up to stop the pistol offense. Tanehill could improve but i think that is dependent on how he adjusts to some of his new WR's. Weeden did not look great at all last year, but i don't think he can get worse. I think the game could slow down for him next year, but i am not sure on that.

I think Luck is going to be great. He has a running game and good receivers and tight ends, one of which he played in college with. I don't think RG3 and Wilson are going to do much this season. Not saying they don't have the talent, just don't think they will have a repeat season.

You have Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin, Ryan Tanehill, Russell Wilson and Brandon Weeden. I think Luck will probably have the best year because he has run a pro offense as well as you can run it as a rookie QB. I think RG3 and Wilson will have solid years, but I want to see how they adjust to the new gameplans that coordinators will have drawn up to stop the pistol offense. Tanehill could improve but i think that is dependent on how he adjusts to some of his new WR's. Weeden did not look great at all last year, but i don't think he can get worse. I think the game could slow down for him next year, but i am not sure on that.
lol Really Brandon weeden did Very good Last year you wouldn't know that cuz your probably not a Browns Fan he did very well wait till you see the Vertical offense this year with Chud and Norv turner This kid has a gun for an arm a lot of dropped Touchdowns and pases last year you cannot compare him to an RG3 Or newton But My friend Brandon weeden will be Ok just wait and see GO BROWNS

Weeden at time had flashes but you can not compare him to the Luck, Wilsons etc. Shoot he was almost traded thats how much confidence they have in him. I am gonna go with Kapernick. Love the system he is in there. I still see the Browns Last Jon :) just behind the 3rd place steelers lol

In my opinion, Russell Wilson is poised to have a huge year. He has all the weapons at his disposal with the addition of Harvin. His athleticism, poise, field awareness and other intangibles set him apart from the 2nd year players. RGIII is actually a very good passer, but his injury still is scary. I could see Luck having a sophomore slump with the loss of Arians to the Cardinals.

My sleeper QB for the year is Ryan Tannehill. He was solid last year, and Mike Wallace will add another dimension to that offense.

I have to go with RG3 because of how close he came last year to the Superbowl. Unfortunately, he got injured that game and from there on, they were kind of screwed. Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly like RG3, I am a Patriots fan. But I still think RG3 will be the best out of the second year guys.

Back