Who Is The Best Running Back Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and also I have seen that nobody thinks that earl cambell was one of the best backs ever now my new top 6 are as follows!
1. Walter Payton
2. Earl Cambell
3. Barry Sanders
4. Jim Brown
5. Eric Dickerson
6. Tony Dorsett

its actually spelled campbell, and i dont ever remember saying he wasnt one of the greatest. didnt say he was the greatest but he is definitly one of the greatest. hes in the top ten anyways i would never say hes number 2!

havent seen anyone mention O.J Simpson either, but hes in the top 5 without a doubt in my opinion. killer, thief, liar, or not he still was one of the best backs to ever play football.

heres my top 10 list

barry sanders
walter payton
jim brown
emmitt smith
o.j simpson
eric dickerson
gale sayers
earl campbell
marshall faulk
l. tomlinson (moving up quickly)

what the heck ill go to top 15

jerome bettis
thurman thomas
roger craig
fred taylor(would be way higher if not for injuries)
corey dillon

I'd say Barry Sanders, if he decided to stay longer in the NFL he could have had incredible feats. Amazing cuts and tackle breaks.

yes ap is a gresat running back maybe even a hall of famer if kept healthy and all that he is in the top three rb in the NFl my top three right now are as follows
L.T.
Adrian Peterson (Vikings)
Fred Taylor

BearsFan51 said:
Lt will have some records but he will not be anywhere close to brown barry and earl cambell and all of them.
hes already got better numbers and stats then most of the ones you've named. atleast put up an argument with facts. dear lord.

ok this settles it LT has great line. Walter Payton had the poorest crappiest lineman for more than half his entire career! He had a 275 yard single game record that stood for almost a quarter of acentury ( 25 Years). Now alsol listen hear lt is good I'll give em that but he will not be no Walter Payton or Earl Campbell. Those types of backs. He is not even close!

LMAO your opinion of a great and poor line isnt a fact or a statment. I garuntee you if we took a poll whose better Payton or Lt give him a few years as he's still playing LT would get more votes. the 275 game was a great game but that records been broken a few times now. And once again him not being up thier with Payton or Campbell is a opinion. Come on unless your 11 you can come up with some decent facts here all you said was the 275 yard game and I've already responded to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back