Which Manning would you take?

I guess I should apologize for even posting this question... was just pondering while driving was wondering what others thought.... I really thought it was a valid question... but I may be more open minded than most in the sports world.

u said take away peytons running game and he has the same problem....before addai who did he have and what did peyton do? he still won 10+ games...

One more thing, You say who might be better in the long run....answer this...would you take Big ben over Peyton manning? Big ben had the same run Eli is having right now, yes Big ben won his superbowl but would you still take Big ben over Peyton? Just like back then everyone is just paying attention to whats going on right now and not taking into consideration the way he also played before...do u not remember when eli had those 4 INT games with 78yrds? Back then Big ben was getting compared to Joe Montana when Big ben won but would u still the same now? I think everyone is just getting lost in the momment with Eli right now. I still dont see how ANYONE would want Eli over Peyton...

Back