Basketball Which Basketball Arena Do You Think Is The Best?

nowicki2013

Bench Warmer
Which basketball arena do you guys think is the best? I have to be a little biased since I live in Michigan and say they Palace of Auburn Hills where the Pistons play. They have a lot of history there with their three championships and I know one can forget the brawl they had in the seats with the Pacers a few years ago. Besides the Palace, I think the best basketball arena is probably Madison Square Garden in New York. A couple other greats are the old Great Western Forum in L.A. and the United Center in Chicago, there have been so many championships there! What do you guys think?

I would have to agree with your bias. I am originally from Michigan and think the Palace of Auburn Hills is a nice place. I especially like the comfortable seats and the more modern feel of the arena. This is to say I do not care too much for the Joe.

The Golden 1 Center they're building in Sacramento is about to be the best. Then again I'm biased based on the fact that I'm a Kings fan.

Madison Square Garden where the Knicks play and Oracle Arena where the Warriors play are two of the best. Smoothie King Center where the Pelicans play is pretty nice but that mascot is terrifying. The new Sacramento Kings building is 'legit' too. Supposedly it's really hooked into google apps, technology and stuff. Here in NY they want to do a renovation of MSG but it sounds so expensive and complicated that they seem to be re-thinking it. At least for now.

Again, please DO NOT bump posts that are more than a year old! I have plastered this all over the site. I will start to issue warning points next.

Back