Where did the time go?

Congrats Mike and Mark on getting the site back up and running!

Mr. CHF, will you ever trade me that Hero and Prospect Darren Helm Auto? Lol! I have to keep trying! !

Hey Jon, welcome back! Looking forward to seeing all your new nasty Weber patches.

You'll probably be waiting awhile. I haven't touched eBay, nor any trading or buying site in 7 months. I'm mostly buying ammunition and rifles.

You'll probably be waiting awhile. I haven't touched eBay, nor any trading or buying site in 7 months. I'm mostly buying ammunition and rifles.

That's certainly not a bad idea either, especially right now!

I know you guys are talking about being back, but this seems to be the only place people are posting. D you guys know of any good sites to sell my drawings? Lol. Not looking for ebay, would like to not pay fees...

I know you guys are talking about being back, but this seems to be the only place people are posting. D you guys know of any good sites to sell my drawings? Lol. Not looking for ebay, would like to not pay fees...

On "another" site where we came from, you could contact a great artist by the name of Ted Dastick Jr. Here is a link to his sketches, drawings and other works; http://tdastick.deviantart.com/

He did some work for me, Paul and a few others. When you check out Ted's work, look for the sketches of Babe Ruth and Kirk Hammett, both done for me by him.

Haha, well i dont want a adding site, i mean like a legitimate store type site, but dont want ebay.
And yes i know of Ted, talked to him numerous times and he gave me some pointers, great guy

Back