Basketball When's the last time you saw the Lakers in the 1st place?

kobe080

#1 Kobe Bryant Collector
wow, I just looked at the NBA stading for the western conf and saw lakers being #1 lol So far they won a tiebreaker with Suns because the lakers beat the suns twice this year...
I hope Bynum recover quickly and during that time, hopefully we won't go off track like we did last year with Odom, Walton, Kwame and Radmanovich injured...
And I heard the rumor that lakers is trying to get C-webb who would fit pretty well with the triangle system....good mid range shooter who can pass really well.
As much as I like kobe, I dont want him to score 50, 60 a night in order to win but have 8-10 assists per night. But with Bynum out for 8 weeks, kobe will prob score that much now.

GO LAKERS!

stanandgee said:
i still dont believe the hype. not a complete team yet. but im a knicks fan we never have a team
They were a complete team with Bynum. A young center whos potential was paying off and arguably the best gaurd in the game with one of the best benches. Were half a game out of first with the loss last night. I dont expect us to regain it back. Especially with Bynum out for eight weeks if we dont play well we may be looking at a 6-7 seed which scares me we need to get into a roll without Bynum.

yea we might not even get back on the track after bynum comes back in 8 weeks.
That's what happened last year when Odom, Walton and Radmanovich were out and they all came back end of last year and we never regained the "hype" we had early last season.
I really think the only way for us to become better this season is by trading.
Or like rumor around the league says, if C-webb signs, that might be a diff story.
I still think he can play and would be a good fit with the lakers.
Or we could trade Kwame brown and add ons for better stuff near the trade deadline.
I mean Kwame is just so horrific and he's so soft but at the same has stiff hands and can never catch passes...
He even missed a dunk last night....jeez....
for teams who want to dump salary, take Kwame plz

Back