Basketball Whats up with the Spurs? I thought they were suppose to be as good as LA?

Bibbyfanatic said:
Whose been injured lately? If I recall Manu Parker Duncan Jefferson Bonner Hill Blair Finley Mason Jr and Mcdyess have all played. I just dont see how everyone thinks they are going to make it to the West Finlas and give LA a run for there money when they arent even better than Denver. I actually believe ALOT of teams are better than them. I guess we ll just see when the playoffs get here I am sure there will be some other kind of excuse when they arent winning thats how it always is with them and Cleveland.

Manu has missed 5 games,Duncan 2,Parker 4 so far this year

Duncan has played over 40 minutes one time all season to keep healthy and fresh.

Spurs are far from done,and the regular season means very little to them. Keep the bias going and the blinders on,we'll see what happens come May-June

Bibbyfanatic said:
Yea we ll see I am sure you said the same thing last year and what happened they got beat 4-1 to the 6th seed. Will see tho. Your "sleepin" on the Nuggets just wait til the end of the year its gunna be Den VS LA for the West Conference Crown. I "GUARANTEE" THAT!!!

Nuggets aren't very good on the road, they've lost to the T-Wolves and Bobcats on the road. Not to mention that if either one of their starters gets hurt, mainly Billups or Melo, that team is completely done. Whereas the Spurs have a lot of vets that can step in and produce. As for your guarantee, i'm willing to bet once they lose in the playoffs, you will forget you even mentioned it :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

hi end- How many games has Gasol missed? Jr Smith? Josh Howard? I can name more if youd like. I cant wait until May and June because they will lose. Nuggets VS Lakers in West Finals. Spurs are done and thats a fact! You ll see

Hmm thats weird Nuggets already beat SA in SA. Oh and the Spurs are 3-6 on the Road the Nuggets are 7-6. Still better than the Spurs. If you would like to make a bet that the Nuggets and Lakers will be the West Finals I am open up to bet ANYONE because I am THAT sure.

Bibbyfanatic said:
Yea we ll see I am sure you said the same thing last year and what happened they got beat 4-1 to the 6th seed. Will see tho. Your "sleepin" on the Nuggets just wait til the end of the year its gunna be Den VS LA for the West Conference Crown. I "GUARANTEE" THAT!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:D

jazz_festival.gif
>
alg_mcnuggets.jpg

just saying....

what happened to this guy who bashed the Spurs? Moron needs to be unbanned so he can eat some crow. Spurs just handed the Mavs 4-2......and the Nuggets look to already have 1 foot out the door.

Well,here's hoping the Nuggets put up a fight in round 2 vs LA

OH WAIT,not happening!

Where oh where is that little bottom feeder,oh where oh where could he be??

Jaaaaaaaaaaacka$$:party3:

Back