What wrestler would LEAST like to see wrestle again?

Orton, Flair, Hogan, Cena, Foley, Abyss, Shawn Michaels, Christian, Jeff Jarret, Matt Hardy,The Rock etc I could go on and on. I dont give a rats A$$ about mic work I like to watch wrestling Shoot, Greco ROman, Lucha Libra etc If you can't wrestle then take high risks via XPW/ older ECW etc The people on my list either can't wrestle, are too old to be wrestling, or just have sour moves that never change so they rely on mic work.

Hockey cards for Seahawks said:
Orton, Flair, Hogan, Cena, Foley, Abyss, Shawn Michaels, Christian, Jeff Jarret, Matt Hardy,The Rock etc I could go on and on. I dont give a rats A$$ about mic work I like to watch wrestling Shoot, Greco ROman, Lucha Libra etc If you can't wrestle then take high risks via XPW/ older ECW etc The people on my list either can't wrestle, are too old to be wrestling, or just have sour moves that never change so they rely on mic work.

I disagree about Orton (although his matches during the year of 2009 were pretty repetitive, can't blame him for the WWE booking the same opponents over and over though). He's actually got pretty good ring skill and he's athletic as hell. He may not have an amateur wrestling or Greco Roman background, but we're not talking about amateur wrestling, we're talking about professional wrestling.

Steve_O_21 said:
Couldn't agree more. I think he could be a pretty big star if they continue to give him face time. He's got more personality than about 98% of the "superstars" out right now. He needs a belt, maybe the Intercontinental title.

The WWE thought he needed a belt too apparently, considering...

e9cieh.jpg

Don't let Virgil ever wrestle again. He works fine as the beltboy, but I just know he's going to at least interfere in a match again soon. That will lead to a match w/ R. Truth and then DiBiase demanding a laydown match for (a real) belt. UGGGGGGGGH!

I think currently anyone wrestling. dont get me wrong I like it. I just hate listening to all the bickering back and forth. wrestle for crying out loud. I loved it back in the 80s. hulk, rickey the dragon, koko b ware, jyd, big john studd, jake the snake, brutus the barber. Those guys were wrestlers. now its just 2 hours of gimmicks and smack talk with about 6 matches.

Back