What wrestler would LEAST like to see wrestle again?

wwe

mine has to be orton. he is so predictable also. you no at the end he is going to do the rko or try to kick the guy on the floor! personally, i think he is a nasty person not just in the wee but just who he is he is nasty. I also cant stand sheldon benjimon. he thinks he is the worlds best wwe player. the dude sucs and must come off wwe. i love the mcmahons but your right they cant take off their shirts lol!

packopener123 said:
mine has to be orton. he is so predictable also. you no at the end he is going to do the rko or try to kick the guy on the floor! personally, i think he is a nasty person not just in the wee but just who he is he is nasty. I also cant stand sheldon benjimon. he thinks he is the worlds best wwe player. the dude sucs and must come off wwe. i love the mcmahons but your right they cant take off their shirts lol!

Orton also over acts everything. Shelton Benjamin is EXTREMELY talented, but he KNOWS that he's extremely talented and I'm sure that's probably what has lead to him not receiving a big push in the organization. The past 2 Money In The Bank matches, he has had 2 of the most bad @ss moves I've ever seen.

anti-cena.jpg

tndcollectables said:
I think Golddust, Mongo McMichael, Bob Backland, Mae Young

McMichael was one of the worst I've ever seen. He was also a complete buffoon on the microphone.

tndcollectables said:
Flexy Lexxy Lugar was even worse I think on the mic.

He was slightly mental, which might have been his problem. Damn guy could barely form a sentence.

cwells52 said:
Thank god we have TNA, without it we wouldnt have this high quality wrestling....

1235565862_who_says_wrestling_isnt_real.gif

300px-Wrestling.gif

i laugh every time i see these two clips, and im a huge tna fan! what i really find funny about the last one with steiner and christian, is that both of them have been huge names in wrestling for such a long time, i guess it just shocks people so much when they f up that it keeps getting replayed. as for the first one christopher daniels is one of the best wrestlers in the world 2day and homicide is one heck of a wrestler himself. but i guess we all make mistakes from time to time.

tim/208963

The Miz...from MTV Real World to Wrestling, I mean cmon. His match the other night during the draft was horrible. Wrestling needs to quit picking these little toothpick small guys that can't do anything.

Back