Went to the local once a year card show

rexvos

Bench Warmer
Did not pick up that much stuff. Just grabbed a few things to get graded.

Bought a 1989 Score FB Factory Set. (sold the Barry, Deion and DT out of it for about 8x what I paid for it).

Also picked up some other 90s FB sets to grade a few. Was really pumped about getting a 1990 Score Supplemental set (got home to notice the Emmitt was missing, (only bought it for $5 so no big loss)

Here are a few of the things I will be sending in for grading.

Think I have a pretty decent shot at a PSA 10 on the Aikman

raw2.jpg

raw1.jpg

total out of pocket expense was $10.00

Other stuff that I may grade from all of these sets, have to look at them closer.

Also got this in the mail today for my All Time Saints Registry and the New Orleans Saints HOF Registry. An almost possible card to find graded.

1996 Crowne Royale Joe Horn

jhorn96crpsa9.jpg

Much appreciated! There's a PSA 10 on eBay for $42. I may just contact that seller and make an offer. He's had it listed for over a year

holy crap you did pretty well if you netted that crap and im sure lots of commons for next to nothing...and for $5 id expect the emmitt to be missing as well since it sells for what $30? or are the cajuns that dumb?

holy crap you did pretty well if you netted that crap and im sure lots of commons for next to nothing...and for $5 id expect the emmitt to be missing as well since it sells for what $30? or are the cajuns that dumb?

well considering I bought the 1989 Score set for next to nothing. I fully expected the Emmitt to be in the box. Still happy. Will spend munch more in grading fees than I did on the cards.

Back