Week 1 Game Thread

i watched part of the killing of the Steelers, which i enjoyed even though i picked them to win, Rapestburger plays much better when he has sex with a coed that is drunk in a bar that cant fight his ugly ass off...

Tim Hightower is having a decent game so far, but the most impressive thing is that he has been in on almost all, if not all offensive snaps. Right now, my Contenders is going for $49, and a Certified just sold for $29. Shanahan is going to ride this kid until he starts coughing up the ball.

I'm enjoying this first week. The Bengals won. Andy Dalton looked good before the injury. It sucks he got hurt, but His Xrays were negative and he expects to play next week. I hope he does because I don't have much faith in Gradkowski at all. Also this free Sunday Ticket is cool too. I really like the Red Zone Channel.

i was texting milwaukee dan letting him know he might make a few bucks or get a few free drinks if he buys a Grossman redskins jersey :shifty:

cam newton was much better than expected
detroit lions are FOR REAL (their d will only get better when Farely or whatever his name is gets healthy)
Ted Ginns :shock: Punt Return and Kick Return TDs in under a minute :run:
Patrick Peterson is FAST

Not saying NFC South was man handled other than the Falcon's Just that they all lost the Bucs were bad until the end of the 4th. The Saints had no D. The Panthers were better than i expected but it was a Cards team trying to figure things out as well.

Not saying NFC South was man handled other than the Falcon's Just that they all lost the Bucs were bad until the end of the 4th. The Saints had no D. The Panthers were better than i expected but it was a Cards team trying to figure things out as well.
The Bucs defense was good. No defense will play well when they are on the field for 45 minutes. This loss is on the offense no going anywhere until the 2nd half.

Back