Week 1 Game Thread

Zeeck

Sneaky
Bears kicking off in fifteen minutes, and I have Indianapolis vs. Houston (stripped of star power) as my alternate.

I've got Foster in my fantasy league (actually have Peyton too), so I'm starting Tate, hoping some of those big plays in the pre-season translate to the regular season!

Man I have missed these Sundays!!!!

Have Philly-St. Louis and Indy-Houston for the early matchups.

Will be at the sports bar for the late games. Specifically for the ground-breaking 49ers-Seahawks match-up. :cool:

Based on what? The Falcons and Bucs will be in it all year.
Falcons no. Bucs maybe. they did play a really good lions team. I just think N.O. is gonna make a serious run this year. If they dont win it, Tampa will.Then again its just week 1 and my NFL predictions are not as accurate as my NHL one lol.

It's the first week. New Orleans, Tampa and Shatlanta are all solid enough teams to rebound and still be in the playoff mix. I did not expect Chicago to lay that beat down though.

Carolina could lead the division for the first and last time until 2020 though.

It's the first week. New Orleans, Tampa and Shatlanta are all solid enough teams to rebound and still be in the playoff mix. I did not expect Chicago to lay that beat down though.

Carolina could lead the division for the first and last time until 2020 though.
LOL i hate you;)
btw Sweet ass td for Hakeem Nicks:cheers:

the Bucs/Lions games was one that I was flipping too often. Stafford looked great minus the pick 6. Freeman looked good late, but started out slow. Very shocked that Blount only had 5 carries.

I'm on Red Zone now, but I couldn't turn away from that Bears game. That was a ton of fun!! Plus my alternate was a blowout.

I'm glad I drafted Tate to protect me against Arian Foster's injury. He turned out to be a pretty good insurance policy.

Back