We have a winner! Foulterritorycards!! Thanksgiving Contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kclj520

If He Can Hold The World, He Can Hold This Moment
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hey all, Andretti won the popular vote, so his signature is our contest giveaway this month!! I am also including a smaller signed card from another prominent Indy Car driver, Thierry Boutsen from Belgium, now residing in Monaco!

20231122_074625.jpg

As always, pick a number 1-30, randomizing the winner, best of 3 spins of the number wheel.... the more guesses you take (one per member per day), the more chances to win!

The contest is open to everyone, no consecutive monthly winners to keep it fair and fun for everyone who wants to play!

Happy Thanksgiving!! 🦃

Kevin

Last edited:
Surprising I didn't realize so many racing fans here . I'll go with 10 thanks for the contest
@dad3309@

Agreed! Gotta love Mario though, not only a driver but also an accomplished winemaker! My wife and I went to his Winery in Napa Valley in 2010, this gorgeous Italian villa, just awesome!

Hey all, Andretti won the popular vote, so his signature is our contest giveaway this month!! I am also including a smaller signed card from another prominent Indy Car driver, Thierry Boutsen from Monaco!

View attachment 16007

As always, pick a number 1-30, randomizing the winner, best of 3 spins of the number wheel.... the more guesses you take (one per member per day), the more chances to win!

The contest is open to everyone, no consecutive monthly winners to keep it fair and fun for everyone who wants to play!

Happy Thanksgiving!! 🦃

Kevin
I take number 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back