Washington got their asses destroyed by the refs

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
They got screwed big time.....scored a TD with two seconds left to make it a 1 point game. The players celebrated with each other before trotting to the sidelines...yet it was a 15 yard penalty. 35 yard extra point was blocked.

I am sure Husky nation will find a way to pin it on Ty.

That was a joke of a call, refs owe the Huskies a public apology.

I don't like calls like this either however you shouldn't blame the referees...

1) The kick was blocked, not shanked. You could make an argument that the penalty effected the distance of the kick, but a kick can be blocked from any yard line.

2) You cannot throw the ball in celebration, it will always get you a penalty.

3) Why are you throwing the ball and having a mash pit in the end zone when you didn't even tie up the game? You were still down by 1.

1) The kick was blocked, not shanked. You could make an argument that the penalty effected the distance of the kick, but a kick can be blocked from any yard line.

3) Why are you throwing the ball and having a mash pit in the end zone when you didn't even tie up the game? You were still down by 1.

1) when kicking from further out, you have to kick more of a line drive, thus making it easier to block

2) ball toss. whoopee.

3) maybe they were excited for some crazy reason. No idea why

Can't blame the refs entirely, but Washington should file rape charges soon.

1. As Bama already said. On a longer kick you have to kick the ball lower. Still, you are correct, it could have been blocked from the 2 yard line.

2. It happens every game, multiple times a game. College Football Live showed 2 other guys that did it on Saturday and started pointing in the stands and celebrating (unlike Locker who did it and ran directly to his teammate). There was no flag thrown on the other guys.

3. It is college football. There is emotions involved. He just drove his team down the field and scored the TD that would allow them to attempt to tie the game. Let them have some fun.

Back