TARGET HIT! Contest #9 Pick the Player who's Auto I Pull 2022 Leaf Metal Draft!

gwynn_fan

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Screwed up original.
https://youtube.com/live/HMyYxV9ygTA?feature=share

Breaking Sunday, 4-23-23 at 1145 PDT, after my Stadium Club Break...see link in breaks.
https://youtube.com/live/Gr9Y9Kfd3Pw?feature=share
Simple Contest...
Breaking 2022 Leaf Box
Each box contains 5 autographs plus 1 pre-production 1/1 autographed proof.
So, just guess the name of one of the 6 players that I pull and win one of the card choices below, not one the Leaf Valiant cards.
TARGET hit four blasters of 2022 Topps Stadium Club Chrome Baseball in hand. Will break Metal Draft box 3, aiming for Sunday about 1145 PDT! Will have link up on Saturday.
Can still make picks up until 1045 on Sunday.

Pick the Player 9
Bill Mazerowski - anglinomics
Bret Baty - crazedfan
Brian Cashman - mm1sub
David Justice - tiggerfan
Greg Luzinski - LarryG
Jace Jung - bfd13
Jack Leiter - kpit1978
Jesus Baez - ricky_mn
Jose Canseco - kclj520
Noah Schultz - DaSoxFan
Pete Rose - PRosefan1
Robert Hassell - Rubypup
Triston Casas - Cletus_83

2022 Leaf Metal Draft Baseball Cards

Long known as a haven for prospect autographs, 2022 Leaf Metal Baseball enters a new chapter that adds all-time greats to the chromium rotation.

While the box formats remain the same with six autographs per Hobby box and 10 autographs per Jumbo box, rarity is a new focus as all cards are numbered to 10 copies or less. For Hobby, one autograph in each box is a pre-production proof card, and Jumbo has three pre-production proof autographs per box.

Per Leaf, the print run was cut by 50% to "ensure short supply."
www.cardboardconnection.com

One pick per person! Multiple winners available depending on correct choices. Card will be mailed in a PWE.

Contest activates when one of my current breaks hit the target price!

Hope you guys enjoy this little contest...if it goes well and no one wins; You'll get a chance in the next box.
Had a winner in Contest 8!

Thanks Bob
PRIZES

Last edited:
Back