Travis Henry fails drug test

A7X

Bench Warmer
Just heard it on the new's.He will face a 1 yr suspension.Since he was suspended for four games when he was with Titans for the same thing.If you have him on your fantasy team,you may wanna get Selvin Young now.

twisty571

Bench Warmer
:roflmao::roflmao: a guy just over paid for a white whale of mine & this:roflmao::roflmao: He outbid me:doh:
A-train/T.Henry dual Contender dual auto #/20

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
:pukerr::pukerr::pukerr::pukerr:

I have no other backs that start on my team. I'm in big trouble in my fantasy league and Young is already on someone's team.

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
He doesn't have THAAAAAT much time :D :D :D

He is suing the NFL to prevent them from using the test. Good luck with that :lollol:

I dont get what he is thinking on that front. How do you sue your employer to NOT use a test? Unless it was administered on his own or something and the results were leaked?? I dunno... brings new meaning to"Rocky mountain high" huh?

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
I dont get what he is thinking on that front. How do you sue your employer to NOT use a test? Unless it was administered on his own or something and the results were leaked?? I dunno... brings new meaning to"Rocky mountain high" huh?

trying to say his rights were violated on how the test was done, something that a representative of his was not there for the testing or something, not overly sure. Broncos should cut him like yesterdays trash if he is out for year.