Travis Henry fails drug test

A7X

Bench Warmer
Just heard it on the new's.He will face a 1 yr suspension.Since he was suspended for four games when he was with Titans for the same thing.If you have him on your fantasy team,you may wanna get Selvin Young now.

:roflmao::roflmao: a guy just over paid for a white whale of mine & this:roflmao::roflmao: He outbid me:doh:
A-train/T.Henry dual Contender dual auto #/20

:pukerr::pukerr::pukerr::pukerr:

I have no other backs that start on my team. I'm in big trouble in my fantasy league and Young is already on someone's team.

He doesn't have THAAAAAT much time :D :D :D

He is suing the NFL to prevent them from using the test. Good luck with that :lollol:

I dont get what he is thinking on that front. How do you sue your employer to NOT use a test? Unless it was administered on his own or something and the results were leaked?? I dunno... brings new meaning to"Rocky mountain high" huh?

I dont get what he is thinking on that front. How do you sue your employer to NOT use a test? Unless it was administered on his own or something and the results were leaked?? I dunno... brings new meaning to"Rocky mountain high" huh?

trying to say his rights were violated on how the test was done, something that a representative of his was not there for the testing or something, not overly sure. Broncos should cut him like yesterdays trash if he is out for year.

Back