Trading On Social Media

Just wanted to let everyone know that we’ve decided to try to expand our reach a little more and jumped on the TikTok bandwagon. We will be posting things like small pack/box rips and hit recaps for our larger breaks. If you’ve got an account, follow us @sportscardclub

I just asked to join Facebooks SCC page..I believe I have it linked up on my Trading Card Central FB page...as far as social media trades, I've done a lot over the years, buy, sell and traded... sometimes risky though..but again no site or forum is safe, but we all try to take precautions. Seems social media took over the sports card web forums, and a lot of members left and never went back.. including myself but I'm missing the forums..mainly that's why back on them...😎

I like to bump this one up every once in a while…if you guys are on social, let me know…we’re doing our best to promote the things you are doing and appreciate any help you give us in spreading the word on the site. Love this community and we can’t grow without your help!

Back