Trading for Ray Allens

Brando5105

Bench Warmer
I am looking for rare, autos, patches, Gued and low numbered cards and high end cards. please let me know what you got and what you need. Cash or cards. Thanks

Depending on what im getting, Im not sure right 100% right now, but ill PM what else you can give me to get the entire Ray Allen Collection I have.

Thanks
Josh

Hey Brandon, your deal is still in the works. I have to package everything up for ya, and ship it out. It should cost quite a bit for shipping. Im not sure. Ill tell ya what I'll do, Ill give you my collection, and you just give me make what you think is fair for everything. I trust ya. Ill try to ship friday, but it may wait until monday.

Ray Allen Luxury Box #/100 and #/430. BV $2.50 and $1.25

05-06 Pristine Uncommon jersey #/500 BV $8
03-04 UD 3-d Memorbilia Jersey #/999 BV $12
03-04 Sweet Spot Jersey BV $12

Would love to sell in a lot. Let me know if interested. I can give ya a pretty damn good deal.

Whats the Bv on the LeBron Jersey and do you have any D-Wade Jerseys or Autos? I have a couple Ray Allen Rookies and a 05-06 Luxury Box Triple Double of the Sonics with Ray Allen on it

Brando5105 said:
I could use the red x factor,

And I can only use the Sweet shot jersey

you interested in a 6 jersey card with wade/gordon/pierce/nash/mcgrady and Allen?

I cant give as good a deal on it as I could the rest of the cards though. But for the sweet shot jersey. Books at $12 so $4 DLVD

Back