Football Three Top NFL Draft Prospects Admit Trying *********

snick103

Bench Warmer
wow not a smart move by these kids right before draft time...Is it Ricky time?

Three Top NFL Draft Prospects Admit Trying *********
AOL Sports NCAA Fanhouse -

According to a recent report by Pro Football Weekly, top 2007 NFL Draft prospects Georgia Tech WR Calvin Johnson, Clemson DE Gaines Adams and Louisville DT Amobi Okoye have all admitted to using ********* in the past.

Smoking ********* is not as bad as smacking the old lady around, lol. Let just hope these guys can keep there noses clean when they hit big time. Who hasn't tried it in college, opps, can I say that.

this isnt gonna affect nothing....calvin johnson or gaines adams might go as high as #2....the young kid okoye is gonna go in the top 10 as well....this isnt gonna affect anyone's draft status or perception of the player....atleast it wont if they dont get caught w/ it in the pros....just college kids being college kids

Thugs are welcome in the professional ranks, no biggy; it wont even get a second 'hmmmmm' -they will make them all millionaires.

calvin johnson is not a thug....he has been talked about before this incident as being a good kid and having good character....he is showing good character by being honest in his interview about using *********....ur not a thug if u use *********...ur a thug if u shoot ur pregnant fiance like ray caruth...or if u set up a **** deal like jamal lewis...or have 15 arrests in 8 months like pacman jones.....thats when u can call someone's character into question....not when a dude smokes pot...so dont call some1 a thug ovr smokin dope....thats just stupid

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
so dont call some1 a thug ovr smokin dope....thats just stupid

I never said Calvin Johnson is a thug; I said the thug persona until recently has been welcomed in the NFL. They have taken unprecendented actions this offseason - maybe they will curtail some of that thugish behavior - they have a long way to go; we shall see.

I don't know anything about Calvin, but I do know that smoking pot and/or just trying it are not to be considered good qualities - if he smoked pot he broke the law! And I agree I think its admirable that he told the truth in his interview; hopefully he will be one of the good guys; the NFL needs more of them!

coltstopps said:
if he smoked pot he broke the law! And I agree I think its admirable that he told the truth in his interview; hopefully he will be one of the good guys; the NFL needs more of them!

i dont think its illigal here:confused: . i think Calvin Johnson will turn into one of the best playres in the league this will in no way at all affect were he is drafted.

hockeyrules555 said:
i dont think its illigal here:confused: .

Most countries have laws against the cultivation, use, possession, or transfer for recreational use. There are a few US states which have medical and decriminalized laws.

... and I agree, I dont think this will affect his draft position.

Totally agree that doesnt make him a thug just probably not a smart thing to say in a interview around draft time because it may make some teams think twice about him :rolleyes:

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
calvin johnson is not a thug....he has been talked about before this incident as being a good kid and having good character....he is showing good character by being honest in his interview about using *********....ur not a thug if u use *********...ur a thug if u shoot ur pregnant fiance like ray caruth...or if u set up a **** deal like jamal lewis...or have 15 arrests in 8 months like pacman jones.....thats when u can call someone's character into question....not when a dude smokes pot...so dont call some1 a thug ovr smokin dope....thats just stupid

I think instead of playing verbal smack down on these draft prospects who DIDNT use ***** to enchance their preformance we should do it to guys in ALL SPORTS who do.

Back