Racing Thought's from the Richmond race?

racinghy

Bench Warmer
Well, let's take a look at what happened this weekend at Richmond......

Tempers flared with not only 1 incident, BUT 2! Let's take a look at the first, more physical fight between Marcos Ambrose and Casey Mears.

If NASCAR ever wanted to do a charity event, put some guys in a ring with all the boxing equipment on, maybe have them fight in their suit, and 'boys have at it' for like a 3 minute round. Now to the more controversial incident, that pissed a good amount of drivers off. Then it also includes words by Dale Jr., which made me respect him even more because he is right, in my opinion.

Finally, how about all the fires? The 2 that surprised me the most was the Boyer fire(Karma?) and the Sorenson fire. Kudos to Kasey Khane's crew member for going in and helping Reed get out of the car quickly!

Now, I won't even bring up the first lap incident, but thoughts on the race?

Bowyer and his "oops" on the first lap... taking out the top rookie in NASCAR... NOT cool Clint!

...and then Autopen K-Ski showed his true colors (thought he had grown up, but guess not)... race to win.. don't race to hurt the other drivers. But 'nuff said about K-ski, he will get his... quite a few drivers will be head hunting for him this weekend.

The BEST car did not win, but that's NASCAR...

Back