this is what happens when a card shows up once a year

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360191676493&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

i was hoping to win this, hoping it went unnoticed so i could win it...

BV $15-$40...

during the year long project it showed up 1 time...well another one is up now...still a number of hours to go and above BV...

same thing would happen with an exquisite Corey Webster...:salut: but i dont know if anyone aside from Mike has one...i havent seen one of those in over 8 months :shock: then again there was a run on some...i sold 6 Websters, 1 of which was project, bought it for $17, sold it for $62

I won it for $45. That is the cheapest i've ever got one for :)

What year is Cory Webster?

Also if a 2005 Cedric Houston ever pops up that will go for huge money :salut:

Webster is 05 as well...

pretty sure UD said the Cedric Houston AU was not going to be made...hasnt been a webster up since at least Feb

Webster is just one of the cards that hasnt surfaced recently...Giants are a pretty good team, Webster is a pretty good player, LSU is a strong collecting base...

i picked a lot of 4 up for $40 just before they won the super bowl, held for awhile, sent 1 to mike, picked up a few more in the $10-$20 range, then sold 5 for $25 each to the same guy on ebay, then i listed one auction and it went for $62, with a day left on mine someone put up one with a $50 starting bid on 3 day, it got no bids, mine didnt get any more bids, and there hasnt been a webster listed since :salut:

at least not that ive seen...and im pretty good on the 2005 AU /150

Back