The redemption I pulled.....

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
Is for a Letterman auto:dance:.......all it said was Rookie Class 292 on the redemption.....checked out the bay.....the Rookie Class cards are the Letterman Auto's this year......It's a Craig "Buster" Davis Letterman auto redemption.....LSU fans, come and get it.....and come BIG!

:cheers: congrats on a sweet pull

Thanks.....I thought it was odd......the redemption says autograph memorabilia card......so I did some searching on the bay and saw a Sidney Rice "Rookie Class" auto......and it was the "I".....I almost tried to offer it to someone for a really low price.....that would have sucked:lollol:

That's awesome, but I'm surprised it wasn't of an NC State guy at the rate you are going :lollol: Congrats on the pull man!

I know....Chris is gonna have a nice package coming his way one I get to the PO.......me internal GPS always takes me straight to the card shop for some reasone:lollol:

I know....Chris is gonna have a nice package coming his way one I get to the PO.......me internal GPS always takes me straight to the card shop for some reasone:lollol:

Hell man, when you make it to Nashville you'll have to bring your damn internal GPS with you and find me a decent card store within a, oh, I don't know......50 mile radius!

also is it just me or are there alot more rc's not signing on time compared to the last couple of years

Yeah....2 redemptions in 2 days for me.....would try to keep the streak alive tomorrow.....but I got bills to pay....or I'll have to learn how to build a house out of my collection:lollol:

Back