The fat man just got the axe

All coaches are liars. They pretty much have to be, since "no comment" = "I am considering the job and/or have already interviewed for it" to the media.

Both Stoops and Meyer have said they are staying at their current schools, but we all know that means nothing. I think they would both be stupid to leave.

Suppose the Bears would rather keep Lovie Smith and axe Ron Turner as OC if the opportunity should present itself. After all, getting rid of a coordinator is always easier and a good scapegoat. Think Weis would be interested in a coordinator position in the NFL?

Suppose the Bears would rather keep Lovie Smith and axe Ron Turner as OC if the opportunity should present itself. After all, getting rid of a coordinator is always easier and a good scapegoat. Think Weis would be interested in a coordinator position in the NFL?
Yes

Sticken with Gruden he has said in the past it is his dream job and I think ND will want to bring him in. They will go after Gruden and Kelly is there saftey net in case they can not get him.

Back