Break Complete! 2023 Topps Inception Hobby and 2023 Topps Archives Hobby Team Auction Style Group Break

Topps Inception is scheduled to release this week so I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a TEAM AUCTION STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 TOPPS INCEPTION BASEBALL AND ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 TOPPS ARCHIVES BASEBALL.

2023 Topps Inception Hobby Box Configuration:

-1 pack per box
-7 cards per pack
-1 Autograph OR Autograph Relic card per box
-2 base parallel cards per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- The young stars of MLB shine bright in 2023 Topps Inception Baseball. Collectors can find autographs and limited base cards of the some of the game’s newest players in every pack.
- Boxes contain 7 cards, including 1 autograph or autograph relic card, and 2 base card parallels.
- Case Guarantees include: 4 Inception Autograph Patch Cards, 1 Inception Silver Signings Autograph Card, and 1 Autograph Jumbo Patch Card or Autograph Jumbo Hat Patch Card.

2023 Topps Archives Hobby Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-2 Autograph cards per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Crank up the nostalgia and celebrate the rich legacy of Topps’ baseball card designs once again with 2023 Topps Archives!
- Collect the entire 300-card Base Set pulling designs from 1956, 1965, and 2003!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 30 teams and the auction price will start at $1 for each team. Members will have a chance to bid on their teams and the highest bidder will get that team and all cards from that team from the break. MINIMUM BID INCREASE IS $1. BIDDING ENDS AND TEAMS ARE SET IF/WHEN WE REACH THE BOX BREAK PRICE OF $325.

After teams are set I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Tier One releases next week and Update has already released so we can break soon after it fills if there is enough interest.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Teams and Prices:
Arizona Diamondbacks $15 PAVI39
Colorado Rockies $5 Jebohm88
Los Angeles Dodgers $9 LarryG

San Diego Padres $10 Jebohm88
San Francisco Giants $5 Jebohm88
Chicago Cubs $10 Jebohm88
Cincinnati Reds $6 rtsjr
Milwaukee Brewers $10 bfd13
Pittsburgh Pirates $10 Criollos
St. Louis Cardinals $17 LarryG
Atlanta Braves $17 PAVI39
Miami Marlins $6 LarryG

New York Mets $9 kpit1978
Philadelphia Phillies $10
Jebohm88
Washington Nationals $5 Jebohm88
Houston Astros $8 LarryG
Los Angeles Angels $16 peaceandlove
Oakland Athletics $5 grapler135s

Seattle Mariners $15 notsnoopdogg
Texas Rangers $7 LarryG
Chicago White Sox $8 Criollos
Cleveland Guardians $8 dad3309@

Detroit Tigers $9 rtsjr
Kansas City Royals $8 notsnoopdogg

Minnesota Twins $7 LarryG
Baltimore Orioles $18 grapler135s
Boston Red Sox $16 peaceandlove

New York Yankees $17 kpit1978
Tampa Bay Rays $5 Jebohm88
Toronto Blue Jays $5 Jebohm88

Total Needed to Reach Box Break Price: $29

Red Font = Recent Bid (with under $50 to go!)
Dodgers to $10 please.

Back