Baseball The card you should have sold?

lafastbreak

Bench Warmer
Does anyone here have a card they sold and the price went up by a big amount later or a card they could have sold and then something happened and the price dropped a decent amount. I wouldn't be surprised if thiers a trend with this thread about a certain player on the Twins *cough* Liriano *cough*

I could have got the TMAC rookie autographics for around 40-50 bucks at a show his rookie year. I didnt have a lot of money at the time since I was just a kid, but I could have easily got it. I collected him at the time, he didn't do too hot, and I sold every thing for 75 bucks that I had.

I know I owned at least 5-8 Chromes, 3-5 SPA, 5-8 Ultras with golds, 5 + EX2001 rookies and many inserts. I worked at a card shop, and everyone picked a rookie to collect, and we gave each other cards of that player.

If I would have kept his stuff for another 2 years, I would have banked huge.

I traded a Topps Chrome Ethier auto at like $10 and now I think it's up to $40-50. Never pull much good stuff anyway so that's most likely my worst one:)

ANY Darius Miles high end rookies LOL help on to all of them when they (spx, ultimate) were booking $300-$400 now they book what? $20? IF THAT lol and sell for LESS lol O U C H !!

I had a 1994 UD Choice Gold Signatures Maddux bv $50 at the time. I kept it because it was the only high card that I had ever pulled as a 10 yr old. I kept it and held it even when I had high offers of $30. Eventually I forgot about it after I stuck it away. It barely books now, I lost out on a good deal.

'BAM"

Back