TCZ Fantasy Football - Sign Up Instructions

Finally had a nice week with a win and a Grade A :) 2-3, with Mike up for week 6 4-1, Projected points, I should win, but sure my team will fail :rolleyes::LOL:

my cards went out tuesday i think. So hopefully they will arrive, also i think i put in 6 cards,nothing too great but u can keep a couple and the other 4 will be counted as one card.
Also i say 7 should go to winner and if everyone sends then the leftover 3 goes to the SB loser. Just my thoughts
Later all

my cards went out tuesday i think. So hopefully they will arrive, also i think i put in 6 cards,nothing too great but u can keep a couple and the other 4 will be counted as one card.
Also i say 7 should go to winner and if everyone sends then the leftover 3 goes to the SB loser. Just my thoughts
Later all

Got the cards today, Michael.

I have now received prize donations from michaelou44, franklinguy, zdark, debragm & scobes.

Thanks to all who have contributed so far!

If anyone else would like to contribute, please PM me and I'll send you my address.

The leagues have been pretty exciting, one league has four tied for second place and they are all playing each other this week. Winners make playoffs while the others will be in a tie for the last spot. Good luck to all

This is the last week of the regular season for Fantasy Football. The top 4 teams will battle it out for the championship.

However, even if you didn't finish in the top 4, there are still consolation round games to be played. You can still get bragging rights!!

In TCZ # 1, it all comes down to Troy's Team and myself (bajmurray). The winner of today's championship game wins the donated cards (a total of 6 for this league)

In TCZ # 2, it all comes down to Troy's Team and MichaelLou44. The winner of today's championship game wins the donated cards (a total of 6 for this league)

Thanks again to all who participated!

Back