TCG to stay on-line

Krusin

retired hippie
Hi guys

I'm pleased to announce that TCG will not be going dark. I've been in discussions with Brian since the announcement the he would be pulling the plug. Brian has agreed to allow me to take over the site & we are in the process of making that happen. I have a lot to learn about the process & hope to be able to devote the time to growing the site. For now things are going to be fairly static but after the holidays I plan on digging in and seeing what we can do as a group to make this a great place for all concerned.

Happy Hoildays to all

At least we chat in the Blowout Blogtv room, Bud :clap:

I hope Rob Riina posts again. I fucking hate that the site has become what it's become, mostly due to just stupidity and $$$. We can still bs here folks. Although nobody wants to hear about Jason trying to get the Girl Scouts to sell cookies in his basement ... :secret:

Yes way to go Bud !! Lets see what we can do to promote this site and get it going to attract members to Buy/Sell/Trade and do other group breaks etc on here. Maybe add a few more sections like comics and mcfarlane figures?

Thank you Bud. Hopefully my wife will get me a few boxes as ever over Xmas so we should get a box break from myself! Shall look to post more too.

Nice work Bud! I've been too lazy and partially disinterested in cards to post more but I still love you guys and will try to keep more involved.

That's awesome!! I've stopped collecting but still stop by every week to see what's going on, and I'll continue to do so.

Sorry about being off-line over the weekend, still don't know what happened.

The site needs an upgrade on the current software I hope to schedule that sometime during an off hour. We hope that will fix a problem in the new member signup area, Brian is trying to work around until the upgrade gets done.

I still have a lot to learn about the site bear with me a while & if anyone has any issues please send me a PM.

Back