TCG news

Krusin

retired hippie
Well guys I was going to wait until after the Holidays to make this announcement but on 2nd thought why wait.

As many know I took things over early last year but never really got full control of the site. Then just a while back I had a couple of members wanting to do a partnership with the site but that to has fell through, I think the same issues were the main cause, why bother if you really don't have full control over things. The only thing I really had was the name rights through Godaddy.com. I've paid for that service through June of 2014 I think & I've paid for our hosting by Reniji's company for roughly the same period.

My hopes were to bring the site back to it's glory days when it was quite active & I've learned I'm just not the right person for the task. I can't even get 10 people to enter freebie giveaway contests much less get more than one or two people posting regularly. This place & group has always been a special place for me & I hope for you that have stuck around. All that said I wanted to offer up what I have to anyone willing to take it over, the only thing I have like I said are the name rights. If no one is willing to step up I guess the site will go dark sometime next year.

So there's plenty of time for you to think about it, if your interested send me a PM.

Thanks for your time.

Bud Hilyer
aka Krusin

Bud - It was a monumental task without getting full control of things. I really appreciate what you have done. Thanks and thank everyone else who helped make this site great.

I hope everyone has a great holiday, and stay in touch!

As Andy says, huge thanks Bud. Echo your sentiments too about it being a special place. I think many sites based around similar themes are struggling at present.
Keep well all.

Ya thanks Bud It's hard to do it if you don't have full control and most people here are all friends . Maybe one of us can make up a new site down the line and get it going ?

Sad to hear this.

If you do want to continue, and if you are willing to drop this one (which I myself doesn't have full control since I wasn't the one who installed and don't know where half the things are or what half the things do) just let me know.

I will always be willing to help you because I (as most of you do) have strong feelings for this place.

Sad to hear this.

If you do want to continue, and if you are willing to drop this one (which I myself doesn't have full control since I wasn't the one who installed and don't know where half the things are or what half the things do) just let me know.

I will always be willing to help you because I (as most of you do) have strong feelings for this place.

Thanks for the assist Reiji, not sure what was happening but we were getting a lot of bott activity. If we were to relaunch in order to get control of the site not sure I could get enough peeps to make the move worth it. I would have to look at the costs of setup, maintenance, & hosting services, we have a few months to make a decision maybe it'll make more sense later.

work kills me...

stare at a computer for 11 hours then come home...im home and awake maybe 4 hours a day and after staring at one of these for that long I just want to lay on the couch and watch tv

For those that haven't read yet, I've transferred name ownership to Mike121, I felt that this was the BEST option for seeing that TCG continues. Mike has a V-Bulliten license, that along with the name ownership insures TCG can continue with one person controlling all the strings & be able to react without delay in seeing to day-to-day operations.

Best of luck Mike if I can be of any assistance please let me know.

Thanks, Bud! Hopefully I'll be able to get started getting things going here pretty quick.

OH HELL YEAH!!!! Thanks Mike! Let us know if you need any help with anything. I added a post on the front page a few weeks back stating we were coming back. Glad it wasn't a lie. :cheers:

Back