Basketball Target Exclusive MJ Sets

77ncaachamps

THE Marquette Collector
Got one today. The rest were floor cards.

MJSet.jpg

Any thoughts?

the BLUE are tough to find....there are also DUAL jersey/floor versions #ed to 299 and jersey versions #ed to 100....also shots at getting autos and other game used....ALL MJ of course.... 200 MJ's and a MJ gu for $59.99....not such a BAD deal....

rumor has it that each Target got 10-15 each...and NO more will be made

ac-n-mike said:
the BLUE are tough to find....there are also DUAL jersey/floor versions #ed to 299 and jersey versions #ed to 100....also shots at getting autos and other game used....ALL MJ of course.... 200 MJ's and a MJ gu for $59.99....not such a BAD deal....

rumor has it that each Target got 10-15 each...and NO more will be made

And how do you know about this?

how do i know about the #ed pieces? I have seen them... they are actually #ed to 230--the dual... (not 299) and 100 and on the boxes it says you have shots at getting autos etc....i believe its on the back of the box...

the Blue pieces seem to be a little harder to find than the WHITE pieces

as far as how many are at each store...I was told by 3 different locations that they only get 10-15 per store and so I am simply going by what the retailer told me...just thought it was pretty reliable since they all said the same thing

The checklist is on the fleer site with images 200 cards is not a bad deal.
Looks like the set was release on 10/19/07

Inserts from the set below, if the insert comes on the front it would be pretty impossible to get the auto. 30 cents a card with a free GU is not bad.
2007 COAF Michael Jordan Combo Autograph/Floor Card
2007 COFJ Michael Jordan Combo Floor/Jersey Card
2007 RCBB Michael Jordan Fleer Rookie Card Buyback
2007 RCJ Michael Jordan Fleer Rookie Card With GU Jersey
2007 RCWU Michael Jordan Fleer Rookie Card With GU Warm Up
2007 RCF Michael Jordan Fleer Rookie Card With UNC Floor
2007 RCB Michael Jordan Rookie Card With Business Suit

2007 COAF Combo Autograph/Floor Card
2007 COFJ Combo Floor/Jersey Card---#ed to 230
2007 RCBB Fleer Rookie Card Buyback
2007 RCJ Fleer Rookie Card With GU Jersey---#ed to 100
2007 RCWU Fleer Rookie Card With GU Warm Up---2nd MOST COMMON
2007 RCF Fleer Rookie Card With UNC Floor---MOST COMMON
2007 RCB Rookie Card With Business Suit

I have yet to see the others

I picked one up today.Went to 6 different targets and they all pretty much just had floor pieces.Found one with a white jersey so i bought it.I was really lookin for the jersey/floor combo with a red jersey but nothing.:/

the floor jersey combos and the autos are NOT on the front of the box like the others....they are IN the box...my buddy pulled one and he had a FLOOR piece on the front of the box the other was inside

Really tempting to buy the floor boxes and bust them!!!

Only if I had a Target discount...or I open a Target account and save 10%!

Now that's desperate!

the "insert" pieces are in the same little plastic topper that the floor and jersey piece are....they are stacked on top of each other in the same part in the box...

IF you have a box and open it you can see where the other card will easily fit right underneath the other....plenty of room...

ac-n-mike said:
the "insert" pieces are in the same little plastic topper that the floor and jersey piece are....they are stacked on top of each other in the same part in the box...

IF you have a box and open it you can see where the other card will easily fit right underneath the other....plenty of room...

Are you telling me how to "search" for one? ;)

Back