Suggestion for the new TCG Store donations

Actually, I think what Zeeck should do (or whomever) is take regular inserts, rookies, etc and make grab bag lots out of them. Then just list them as lots of 10, 50, 100, what have you.

Until someone buys that auto'd mini helmet I got for the store I'm not responding...

I think someone did buy it. I've got a Ricky Williams bobblehead floating around somewhere, maybe that can be the new big ticket item no one ever wants!

i like the idea of packing the low end stuff together as a 'random' lot and have where like 1/10 random lots contains a 'hit' card, some random low end auto/jsy that isnt listed in the store...

i have taken some stuff out of the store, but i have also donated, i know that migraine made several bulk donations of 'decent' cards gu/auto...i like the store concept myself, and so long as someone isnt donating 1988 topps baseball or 1991 score we should be happy that just by being part of a website you can get free stuff...

i like the idea of packing the low end stuff together as a 'random' lot and have where like 1/10 random lots contains a 'hit' card, some random low end auto/jsy that isnt listed in the store...

i have taken some stuff out of the store, but i have also donated, i know that migraine made several bulk donations of 'decent' cards gu/auto...i like the store concept myself, and so long as someone isnt donating 1988 topps baseball or 1991 score we should be happy that just by being part of a website you can get free stuff...

:salut::salut::salut::salut:

That is a REALLY good idea and would probably get some of the stuff moved. And yes getting free stuff for being a member is cool too :salut:

Charge a $1 annual membership fee. There are already 122 registered members, that could buy 1-2 boxes so you could offer packs or buy a couple of good autos.

Back