Sooners Biggest Question Answered

Personally, I love the lack of names on the back of uniforms. Only time that I don't like it is when I'm watching some old Alabama highlights and having to wonder "who the hell was that?":lollol: The lack of names kind of gives a "team ahead of me" feeling.

Here's to one day Alabama taking the names off the back of the jerseys again:drink:

Personally, I love the lack of names on the back of uniforms. Only time that I don't like it is when I'm watching some old Alabama highlights and having to wonder "who the hell was that?":lollol: The lack of names kind of gives a "team ahead of me" feeling.

Here's to one day Alabama taking the names off the back of the jerseys again:drink:

Yeah Im kinda glad the names are back. But I do like the reasons why they didnt have them last year. So they will play for the name on the fron then the back. Not much longer fellows

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2959329&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

maybe only micheal will care besides me but im glad the names are coming back, i always find it kinda pretentious to not have them

Who do you hope and does win the QB job????? I dont know much about them, just from what I have read and the spring game. WHich the only name that stood out was MURRAY. He is gonna be something I believe!!!!!!!
And the DL If McCoy and the other stud RS Soph develop WOW. That could be sweet with those 2. And the DBs are prob the best in the country as a UNIT. Cant wait that is for sure. Also where do u live??

Who do you hope and does win the QB job????? I dont know much about them, just from what I have read and the spring game. WHich the only name that stood out was MURRAY. He is gonna be something I believe!!!!!!!
And the DL If McCoy and the other stud RS Soph develop WOW. That could be sweet with those 2. And the DBs are prob the best in the country as a UNIT. Cant wait that is for sure. Also where do u live??
i havent been able to check out this years team much, its hard from where i live(Las vegas)
i have heard that murray should be the man but idk really

like you said bamasa37sb34, going back on old highlights and wondering who guys are is why i dont like the blank jerseys but its cool either way, i juat prefer them on

I actually enjoy unis without names, but I know what you mean about easily remembering from 10 year old highlights who '23' was or something.

Back