joakim noah arrested!

when he won his second title at florida the first thing he sais was they were going to party for weeks. guess the party hasnt stopped

i'm disappointed with Joakim now, but yet it doesn't surprise me with him. Looks like Josh Howard's comments are becoming more true and true just about every week...this is sad, especially with all these high-paid people that have one of the best jobs in the world, then they go out and ruin it.

Don't feel sorry for him... pathetic.

When will athletes learn that they have the best jobs in the world??!!!

The problem I could see with the issue is that the Bulls are paying him good money to be as healthy as he can be. Is smoking mary jane really fulfilling his part of the contract? If I was the Chicago Bulls I would fine him the max amount allowed by the NBA / his contract.

wouldnt surprise me... just look at the guy

but anyways im sure most people in the nba do ***** bcuz they are rich and dunno what to do with their $$$ so they buy *****

o well

GO GATORS!!!!

the way i see it it is bad, and he should get a suspension or something. athletes are role models to kids, and some do whatever these guys do and could get the kids hooked on the stuff.

hockeyrules555 said:
the way i see it it is bad, and he should get a suspension or something. athletes are role models to kids, and some do whatever these guys do and could get the kids hooked on the stuff.

This is such a cop out. I was a huge MJ fan, but never had any urge to gamble. Not one time has an athlete, movie star or celebrity ever planted the seeds to make me want to try *****. If the children are that stupid and easily influenced, the parents should be arrested.

I don't know if it should be a suspension because of the whole role model thing. However if I was the Bulls, he would be riding the pine for the beginning of the season. Especially if I was the new coach. I would make sure that the whole team would know that I wouldn't be tolerating anything of the sort. I think it would show a good example to the rest of the team, to make them know that you are their to win basketball games and nothing else. I think that is 1 thing that the elite teams in the NBA have been successful at.

Admin said:
I don't know if it should be a suspension because of the whole role model thing. However if I was the Bulls, he would be riding the pine for the beginning of the season. Especially if I was the new coach. I would make sure that the whole team would know that I wouldn't be tolerating anything of the sort. I think it would show a good example to the rest of the team, to make them know that you are their to win basketball games and nothing else. I think that is 1 thing that the elite teams in the NBA have been successful at.

Now, I do like this way of thinking. No suspension, but embarrass the crap out of that player until he get's it through his head.

Back