Baseball Miguel Cabrera Arrested and Drops the "Do you know who I am"

Wasn't his boozing an issue a couple of seasons ago? If I remember right, he was out drinking with some members of the White Sox the night before a big game during the playoff chase... He ended up too hungover to play or something.

I bring that up, b/c maybe there's something more than meets the eye here. He might seriously need help.

wheeler281 said:
no doubt that is exactly the story he boozed it up and fought with his girl before a win and get in elimination game between the tigers and twins. He blew a .26 at 6:30 am lol. The owner had to go down and bail him out so he could play

Miguel Cabrera Drunk in Domestic Violence Episode with Wife, Rosangel, Police Report - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

oh, that's right. That's not good.
Of course DUI for famous people is basically the same as a parking ticket to me (which is terribly unfortunate), and there's no personal conduct policy in MLB, like the NFL has, so ultimately nothing will probably come of this.

Thank god he didn't hurt anyone or himself though.

Two fun things came out of this:

#1: the arresting officer is "P. Lamborghini"! How many times does that name pop up in the news?

#2 this picture is worth a thousand words.
cabrera_jose1_t607.jpg

tigsfan said:
Two fun things came out of this:

#1: the arresting officer is "P. Lamborghini"! How many times does that name pop up in the news?

#2 this picture is worth a thousand words.
cabrera_jose1_t607.jpg

HE DOES SEEM TO BE TAKING IT IN STRIDE IN THAT PIC

actually the artile tell us so mnay knowledge about this ,or relative information ,say ,who got the champion this post style is excellent. Very simple and to the point which really helps to learn the content.

nfl jerseys china

Back