Football Chargers Legedu Naanee pepper sprayed and arrested

snick103

Bench Warmer
San Diego Chargers WR Legedu Naanee was arrested for public intoxication and resisting arrest at a shooting scene in Indianapolis, reports WTHR.com. Naanee, 27, tried to walk through a crime scene that had been set up outside a downtown-Indianapolis Bar, according to the report. Officers told him to go the other direction, but he refused and cursed at an officer several times. After Naanee continued to refuse orders and leave the crime scene, he was placed under arrest. Naanee had to be pepper sprayed in the face after several attempts to put him into handcuffs failed. Even after the pepper spray, Naanee continued to resist and the officer had to knee him in the right side twice before police were able to handcuff him.

According to the police report, as Naanee was being walked to the officer's vehicle, he asked "Do you know who I am? I am an NFL player and I am going to sue your [expletive]."

Wow I heard about this in my local news some NFL players think they are above the law...Marion County Jail my friend :chairs:

Chargers WR arrested at homicide scene - 13 WTHR

Back