Jaguars and Blackmon...

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Why is it so hard to say "We have had enough. Here are your walking papers."???

As reported by AOL.com:

The Jacksonville Jaguars have no plans to part ways with troubled receiver Justin Blackmon. Owner Shad Khan made it clear Thursday that Blackmon will remain on the roster despite his latest arrest.

"We want to keep him as a player," Khan said following a charity kickoff luncheon at EverBank Stadium. "He's not part of the team, obviously. But I think it's very important for him to get the help. I think that's the most important thing. ... I think it's good for him and good for us. We want him to get the help and really beat this."

A former standout at Oklahoma State, Blackmon was arrested Wednesday in the Oklahoma City suburb of Edmond on a complaint of marijuana possession. Police said they noticed his sedan go around stopped traffic in an attempt to get into a turn lane.

Blackmon was suspended without pay indefinitely last November for repeated violations of the NFL's substance-abuse policy. The Jaguars have been reluctant to cut the fifth overall pick in the 2012 draft.

... this story falls under the category "You're a special kind of stupid...aren't you... "

Back