someone is going to get screwed

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
so i was doing my daily looking for deals and ran across this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Autographed...0869993710?pt=US_Football&hash=item416527fcee

usually i bid off pictures, but there are a bunch of 'lot' sellers that have a photo of a bunch of nice stuff and then you find out its a 'grab bag'

so i read more descriptions when things seem a bit off, or to see what specifics are, because on a 40 card lot with only a few pictured you never know what you are going to get, so i like to see the description...

did 'stock photo' throw you off in that listing?

yeah, me too, so i shot the guy a message asking if the cards in the photo were in the lot

No, its just a stock photo

:scratch:

so its a complete mystery lot of 40 autos...umm no thanks, not going to touch that one at all...

and to think i catch hell for having 8 cards in a scan, in the description state its only for card in the title, but its the card in the scan, and people think they are getting all 8 cards :wall:

the only time i use a 'stock' photo is for sets, i have stocks up for SPA RCs, Elite RCs, Triple Threads Base, thigs like that and Exquisite RCs (but it is of the specific player, just different serial number)

Back