Site access issues

I don't know if anything has been changed, but after having numerous problems for a couple of weeks, things seem to be running normally for me now.

i miss coming to this site...but it has been a real struggle to log on...usually when i try..it says something to the affect of dns server failure... i thought it mite be bcause of my ghetto connection...but can get on TODAY!!!

i miss coming to this site...but it has been a real struggle to log on...usually when i try..it says something to the affect of dns server failure... i thought it mite be bcause of my ghetto connection...but can get on TODAY!!!
I'd be lying if we had clue one. I had 5 days straight where from my morning till 10pm ish i was on site, but from 10pm till i crashed no access. now knock on wood 4 straight noproblemo days... if we had tons of capital would be easy to address. if anyone has computer science friends, people in know we would love ideas about what our dns issues are, if thats what is the issue....

sounds like me brett...sometimes i can get on fine, sometimes its not until 4pm, sometimes not til 7, others til 8...usually ill try on the hour if i havent been able to get on, that seems to be the lucky time

Back