Shaun Alexander is so disrespected

I don't think SA is disrespected. He plays in Seattle, not exactly the most visible place for a star athlete, and he's a quiet, religious guy. Superstardom is driven by fans and publicity, and there isn't much you can do these days with a Tiki Barber lookalike who quotes Bible verses to excite the masses.

But in terms of his ability, all I needed to see was Maurice Morris for a few games last year to convince me of SA's greatness. No one can make the case the line made SA.

Shawn Alexander isn't your typical 'shoulder down' pounding type of RB.....which in my opinion makes it possible for him to have as many said consecutive 15+ TD seasons.....so with that being said.....in my eye's he isn't soft.....he's just smart.....avoiding contact is avoiding injury.....plus it doesn't hurt to have the Great Wall of China for an O-Line:lollol:

I don't think SA is disrespected. He plays in Seattle, not exactly the most visible place for a star athlete, and he's a quiet, religious guy. Superstardom is driven by fans and publicity, and there isn't much you can do these days with a Tiki Barber lookalike who quotes Bible verses to excite the masses.

But in terms of his ability, all I needed to see was Maurice Morris for a few games last year to convince me of SA's greatness. No one can make the case the line made SA.

When Mo Morris got touches he was very productive.

Back