SCFREAKS PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT - COMPLETED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
adam how did daniel not get 2nd if he got all pics in ? so what do i have to do to win ? finish and/or for my upgrades on completed ones?

booooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he should have to shave his head not have more points this game just get more interesting by the days end next thing you know im going to have and meet KIRBY PUCKETT and have him sign a baseball by Midnight

my mom is a hair dresser . i have a weeding to attend in 2 weeks. My mom will not permit me . and i do have wayyyyy more hair than both of you .

i also do think my shaving the head picture was very creative as it was shaving part of my head but obviosuly my creative pictures dont receive credit where others do .

well im not allowed to crack eggs on someone elses head or sit on a fire truck with a firemans hat on etc....... because my mom won't let me :)

danielalba said:
well im not allowed to crack eggs on someone elses head or sit on a fire truck with a firemans hat on etc....... because my mom won't let me :)

Well you guys might still live w/ your mom but i have to since im not 18 ;)

Gotbrady12 said:
i also do think my shaving the head picture was very creative as it was shaving part of my head but obviosuly my creative pictures dont receive credit where others do .

What did you shave,one hair?:D

ok.... wow... once again... the RULES have been revised in the NEW Scavenger Hunt... no "creative" pics... these scenarios are VERY straight forward...

again... IF I said blanace a box on your head... and you blanaced it on your face...is that the same thing? creative is one thing... BUT

thats not even close....

again.. my contest.... MY PRIZES... MY MONEY... MY RULES ;)

no one HAS to play.... but.. the next contest... NO WAY someone finishes them all... AND if you do... there will be NO QUESTION and NO DEBATE on the photos ;)

HiEnd said:
What did you shave,one hair?:D

no.. he shaved his FACE.... you know.. the "same thing as your head"

and to be fair.. i think he simply wiped the shaving cream off his face with the razor.. i dont htink there was any actual SHAVING going on ;)

so I guess the STANDINGS on the Leaderboard are final....

1st place --- Down_4_the_crown (free group break spot and prize from the "prize vault)
2nd place --- danielalba (1/2 price group break spot and prize from teh prize vault)
3rd place --- Gotbrady12 (prize from the prize vault)

ac-n-mike said:
no.. he shaved his FACE.... you know.. the "same thing as your head"

and to be fair.. i think he simply wiped the shaving cream off his face with the razor.. i dont htink there was any actual SHAVING going on ;)

Lol you guys arent very nice lol ;)

ac-n-mike said:
so I guess the STANDINGS on the Leaderboard are final....

1st place --- Down_4_the_crown (free group break spot and prize from the "prize vault)
2nd place --- danielalba (1/2 price group break spot and prize from teh prize vault)
3rd place --- Gotbrady12 (prize from the prize vault)

how is it over ? wtf ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back