SCFREAKS PHOTO SCAVENGER HUNT - COMPLETED!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINAL STANDINGS

DOWN_4_THE_CROWN - 107pts (1st PLACE WINNER... ALL 30 COMPLETED !!!)
DANIELALBA - 103pts (2nd Place Winner...ALL 30 COMPLETED !!!)
GOTBRADY12 - 103pts (3rd PLACE WINNER ...needs Bonus #1 to finish)
AC-N-MIKE - 11pts (3 completed)
(not eligible for the prize, but just having fun with you FREAKS)
HIEND - 8pt (6 completed)
PAREP2001 - 7pts (4 completed)
GROUND SUPPORT - 4pts (1 completed)
STEELERNUTT68 - 3pts (1 completed)
BIZZYDESIGNER - 3pts (1 completed)

ac-n-mike said:
you said it's over since danielalbla finished them all.. and you cant shave you rhead so it's over....
I asked if it was over as thats what i thought ? but once you clarified im still going ? i can still get more points ?

ok girls stop fighting over it... it's over ;)

kidding....

trust me.. you all will love the new contest..

NOW THAT YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THE RULES ARE ;)

Gotbrady12 said:
I asked if it was over as thats what i thought ? but once you clarified im still going ? i can still get more points ?

man you are taking this wayyyyyyyyyyyy too seriously.... it's over... it's ok

everyone wants to do the case break tomorrow right? so this needs to end.. I have stuff to send out.. these prizes etc...

we will start the new one tomorrow....(actually at midnight CST tonight) ;)

Gotbrady12 said:
so i cant win 2nd ? what ?

you cant' complete all of the tasks... you said you aren't going to shave your head...

Daniel FISNISHED all 30 tasks.. why should he get 3rd when you aren't goign to do all of them?

(i am agreeing with your iriginal post.. why are you freaking out about it now?)

the new one is AMAZING !!!!!!! nothing illegal... jsut gonna take more WORK

there were a LOT on this one that were VERY easy ;)

oh man it's gonna be fun.. I plan on doing quite a few myself... PLANNING... nto sure I will LOL

ac-n-mike said:
you cant' complete all of the tasks... you said you aren't going to shave your head...

Daniel FISNISHED all 30 tasks.. why should he get 3rd when you aren't goign to do all of them?

(i am agreeing with your iriginal post.. why are you freaking out about it now?)
Im not freaking out about it ... but you did say this ends later tonight and that 2nd place goes to whoever gets most points ? not to who gets all done ? therefore i can still win if i get more points then him ? i just want a shot at the 1/2 price ? sorry for being arguementatvie but like i said i put a lot of time into this and i was intending to atleast get 2nd by winning the way stated in the beginning ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back